Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Call Recorded (not ones that dial through another number!)

Exclamation Call Recorded (not ones that dial through another number!)
    I'm desperately seeking a call recorder for the iPhone. It's really handy for the line of work I do (long story how it is) but it is pretty vital.

I know there's several 'call recorder' apps on Cydia but they're all fakes which want you to call through a premium rate number.

I personally would happily pay for this if someone was to make it..

I agree. Lets add this to your post to make sure we don't have our time wasted with people giving you this answer: you know that recording calls is illegal don't you? YES, WE KNOW IT'S ILLEGAL IN THE U.S.!!!!!! What's not illegal, however, is creating an app that is capable of this. So I'm with djmalice, I want an app that interfaces with the phone and when I call someone I can record it or if someone calls me I can record it. I don't care if it's illegal. I'm not planning on ever having to use it in court for any reason. I am a big time multi-tasker, and don't really need it for any purpose at all (I'm not gonna lie and pretend I have some crazy job where it's detrimental for my everyday work), I just talk to a lot of people during the day that tell me stuff that I need to know but I simply cannot remember withing 10 seconds of hanging up with them. Would be nice to be able to go back and listen rather than having to call them back and say "oh yeah, and what was that you were saying again? I was totally zoned out!". If I ever had to tell my boss that he probably wouldn't be my boss for very much longer. So anyways, I simply don't get why, despite it being illegal, some company doesn't come out with the app and let us worry about the legal repercussions. Definately beats trying to write something down that someone is telling you while you're in the middle of driving or some other activity that could be dangerous with a pen and paper involved. So lets work on this fellas...please!

If it works without having to call some random phone number or paying per minute, and it's just a one-time fee like all the other apps, I would gladly pay up to $30 for an app like this. Would be way worth the money.
    Last edited by AndeyHall; 08-15-2010 at 09:00 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It's not illegal in Minnesota! So maybe you should get law savvy and then try duping on someone. How about if all you have is some negative jargon , maybe let someone with some know how do the job or reply to this persons post!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    I agree. Lets add this to your post to make sure we don't have our time wasted with people giving you this answer: you know that recording calls is illegal don't you? YES, WE KNOW IT'S ILLEGAL IN THE U.S.!!!!!! What's not illegal, however, is creating an app that is capable of this. So I'm with djmalice, I want an app that interfaces with the phone and when I call someone I can record it or if someone calls me I can record it. I don't care if it's illegal. I'm not planning on ever having to use it in court for any reason. I am a big time multi-tasker, and don't really need it for any purpose at all (I'm not gonna lie and pretend I have some crazy job where it's detrimental for my everyday work), I just talk to a lot of people during the day that tell me stuff that I need to know but I simply cannot remember withing 10 seconds of hanging up with them. Would be nice to be able to go back and listen rather than having to call them back and say "oh yeah, and what was that you were saying again? I was totally zoned out!". If I ever had to tell my boss that he probably wouldn't be my boss for very much longer. So anyways, I simply don't get why, despite it being illegal, some company doesn't come out with the app and let us worry about the legal repercussions. Definately beats trying to write something down that someone is telling you while you're in the middle of driving or some other activity that could be dangerous with a pen and paper involved. So lets work on this fellas...please!

If it works without having to call some random phone number or paying per minute, and it's just a one-time fee like all the other apps, I would gladly pay up to $30 for an app like this. Would be way worth the money.

I'm sure this is possible. The developper of display recorder says that it's gonna record sound in the future. So for sound output it's possible for sure, now someone needs to figure out how the voice memo app works and then combine it for input recording at the same time. I'm sure if a dev really wanted he could make such an app with ease.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    They make all sorts of little ******** apps! Now let's actually create a fun one that really works!!!!! I'm stoked because I know these developers are very much capable and eventually they will put it together!!