Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Interesting app that shouldn't be too difficult to make (involves brightness)

Default Interesting app that shouldn't be too difficult to make (involves brightness)
    You should be able to control the brightness of the iphone using the volume buttons.
    This would ideally be done by an action (using activator) that would change the volume buttons to adjust brightness temporarily (30 secs, etc.)

What do you guys think?
    I feel like it would be a lot easier than it sounds.

If a dev is reading this, please let me know if you've thought of something like this, or if you like the idea. I will donate!

It would probably be better to integrate it with activator so you could hold status bar or whatever, a message comes up to let you know of the change, and then be able to change the brightness with the buttons. This way you could use them for volume too.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Or just press and hold volume to activate brightness mode, then normal clicking vol up and down would change the brightness level.

that's exactly what i meant, that it would be done using activator

anyone know anyway to do this? or at least, a way that i could tell a dev about this idea?