+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MultiTasking

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I'd like to see a new app switcher. I tried working with backgrounder and the native ios4 switcher, unfortunately certain apps, particularly airphones won't continue to stream when backgrounded unless
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default MultiTasking
    I'd like to see a new app switcher. I tried working with backgrounder and the native ios4 switcher, unfortunately certain apps, particularly airphones won't continue to stream when backgrounded unless ios4 multitasking is disabled. It seems switchers have been neglected as no new ones have showed and I don't believe any of the old ones have been updated for ios4. I'd like to see a new switcher or maybe proswitcher updated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone andrewb283's Avatar
    Thanks

I was just about to post a new request for ios4 multitasking lol. Ideally I would just like Proswitcher updated to os 4. Has there been any news from any of the devs? Getting sick of this ios4 multitasking...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Your problem has nothing to do with the task switcher. You need to create an exception for Airphones in backgrounder with the multitasking method set to "backgrounder" and "fall back to native" disabled.

If that doesn't work, then it's a bug in backgrounder, and a task switcher won't fix that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cypherpunk For This Useful Post:

JmarG (08-18-2010)