+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Call Audio Out/In via Dock Connector

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hello, i want to integrate my iPhone in the car so I need call-audio out/in via the dock connector. knowing problem that this does not function! but this should be
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone Call Audio Out/In via Dock Connector
    Hello,

i want to integrate my iPhone in the car so I need call-audio out/in via the dock connector. knowing problem that this does not function! but this should be a software problem. does someone know a patch for jailbroken devices?
    shouldn't be this hard (even if I have no idea of coding) when there are patches available bringing video out functions to the iPhone.

regards - skagway

Green Apple
    Thanks

Looking for the same thing. Definitely willing to donate

Edit: just realized this post was from a year and a day ago and not from yesterday.. But still looking for just this!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i'm still looking forward to a solution for this problem.

what about connecting the iPad USB Adapter to the iPhone (not compatibel!) and working with an USB Headset adapter - DOES work with the iPad, but we do first need the compatibility with the iPhone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skagway View Post
    i'm still looking forward to a solution for this problem.

what about connecting the iPad USB Adapter to the iPhone (not compatibel!) and working with an USB Headset adapter - DOES work with the iPad, but we do first need the compatibility with the iPhone.
    My iPhone is integrated with my car stereo & I can even use my steering wheel controls with certain functions on the iPhone. It's called "iSimple" the site is www.isimplesolutions.com, it works on my car by plugging into the factory stereo where the factory 10 disc cd changer is supposed to go. They prolly have better stuff available, check there site!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi