Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone iTunes Web Radio Possibility?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default iPhone iTunes Web Radio Possibility?
    So, after letting my original XBOX sit for around and do nothing since I picked up my XBOX 360, I decided to mod it out to be a stand alone media center for the home.

After installing Xbox Media Center onto the XBOX and browsing around, I seen a section called scripts, in which theres LOADS of python scripts in this section, and I ran accross the iTunes Web Radio.py file.

After executing this file, it loaded up an interface of the available Genres and Stations available in the radio section of iTunes. And what do you know, I select a station, and it loads up and plays the music.

So I decide to look at the code in notepad on my PC, and immediatley closed it as I have no idea on what the hell I was looking at. LOL

But, since the iPhone is now capable of runing python script, and theres an script designed to run on the XBOX for the iTunes Radio, is it possible to convert this script and have it ran on the iPhone. I would give it a shot, but I have no idea where to start.

This would be the best addition too my iPhone, any help, comments, anything to gain a start on this would be greatily appreciated. SiLeNtKiLLa

if you have winamp remote installed on your pc you can stream all music or videos one by one or a selected playlist check out orb.com after you set up winamp remote. Right click icon on sys tray to select folder target

Have fun!