+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: atube downloader help

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
hi guyss, i have a jailbroken iphone 3g and had downloaded an app through Cydia called "atube downloader". it is pretty much a youtube but lets you download anything from
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default atube downloader help
    hi guyss, i have a jailbroken iphone 3g and had downloaded an app through Cydia called "atube downloader". it is pretty much a youtube but lets you download anything from it like songs or videos which goes straigt to your atube library. I also bought a
    AV cable for audio/video output fot the phone in order to be able to watch videos from my phone on TV or any other device. The problem is that if i go to regular youtube which came with the phone, the videos from youtube are easily viewable thru this cable on TV or anything else that i connect it to. But it is not able to transmit the video from this atube downloader to TV. Meaning i'm not able to watch any of these downloaded videos using this cable..
    Can anybody please help me or let me know what it is that i could possibly do to achieve watching all these downloaded videos using this AV cable.
    THanx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default tv out
    i have and i touch and had the same problems but i downloaded an app called "tvout" i believe but ill have to double check and find out where i got it.. if thats it in the settings youll have to select "app" so that it turns red and presto itll work.. it also has settings to allow adjustment of the screen size when held either way. hope this helps!

found the app in "cydia" the app was called "TVOut 2 Mirror TVOut" contact is BigBoss author "Guido Bellagamba"

good luck!
    Last edited by crew_chief_15t; 04-04-2011 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

Asrph72, what are the format you download using atube downloader?
    The problem might bcz the formats don't supported by TV.
    As Im using iFunia Free YouTube downloader for my video downloading and watching after I read this wiki article: How to Download and Convert Videos Using iFunia Free YouTube Downloader for Mac - wikiHow, and it let me watching videos on TV freely, so I don't know what is the concrete problems.
    Does it have some tech support?
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
    How to Delete Duplicates in iPhoto