Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where to get dTunes?

Default Where to get dTunes?
    Sorry this probably isn't the right place to ask this question...
    But..
    Where can I get the application dTunes?
    My itouch is jailbroken, version 2.2.1, I used a program called 'quick freedom'
    That gave me the Cydia application.

Note: I do have the 'Safari Download Plug-in'

I assume you can get dTunes from Cydia because it is advertised in 'Cydia-Home -> Featured Packages -> Free Applications -> dTunes '

For a while.. when i'd click on the dTunes option it would bring me to a page that looked incomplete, had little information and no download button.

Now it's telling me 'Cannot locate package - the package com.yourcompany.dtunes cannot be found in your current sources. I might recommend installing more sources'
    This is something new that just happened as I was making this thread to get more information about what's happening.

I've also tried using the search option in the Cydia application.. and all that comes up is:
    'American Dad Mobile' , 'iStream', 'Optimal dTunes Theme'

I'd be very greatful if you can help me..
    Thanks,
    Sean.

I just went to Cydia, on the featured Free Apps, and the link for dTunes is there and it allows me to install. Either you have something else going on or reboot the phone and try again. It is there on the front page of Cydia. Also available thru Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I just went to Cydia, on the featured Free Apps, and the link for dTunes is there and it allows me to install. Either you have something else going on or reboot the phone and try again. It is there on the front page of Cydia. Also available thru Rock.

Ahh. there must be wrong with my itouch..
    i'll try restarting it after my download is done.

Could there be any other reasons why it isn't working?
    Maybe cause of my version? or is it because of Cydia.

Sorry.. I'm not very good at computers

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Search for it in cydia or go to manage sources and go to mmi source and then scroll down to d and ull see it

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    Search for it in cydia or go to manage sources and go to mmi source and then scroll down to d and ull see it
    I went to modmyi source and the page is white.. blank.
    I tried reinstalling it too. same thing.

I have the same problem. Also of a sudden my dtunes was gone. I have the same error message when I am looking for dtunes. PLease help

what is the error message, is the screen white or do you get cannot locate package. If you get either of these, try to refresh source now. I had same issue and work threw the issue. I am told should work for all now. Please let us know.