+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please Help: Is it possible to edit the predictive text on iPhone 3GS?

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Is it possible to edit the predictive text function on iPhone 3GS? I quite often have words replaced with words that I don't want to use, because they were the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Please Help: Is it possible to edit the predictive text on iPhone 3GS?
    Is it possible to edit the predictive text function on iPhone 3GS? I quite often have words replaced with words that I don't want to use, because they were the words that I used a couple more times in the first week of having them. For e.g. almost every time I want to type the word "me", iPhone changes it to "mr". So I could want to type "and with me it would be..." and it would type "and with mr it would be...". It's just really annoying when you're trying to type quickly and don't necessarily notice these subtle changes it makes regularly.

Surely it should just be as easy as editing a dictionary somewhere? I just don't know where.

If anyone knows how to change this then I would be very grateful to learn how..

Thank you

iPhone? More like MyPhone ltjbigshot's Avatar
    Thanks

expander, or inspell have this feature. What you will want to do is make the input: me and the output : me

once you get the app you will understand what it means

the feature in inspell is under the inspell settings in the system settings app

as far as doing this manually I have never tried, im sure it possible though.
    Sent from my iPad