Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Get iphone ´s sound on the computer?

Default Get iphone ´s sound on the computer?
    Is there a way to get the sound from the iPhone through the computer speakers?
    I downloaded an app for a radio station in Sweden and am listening to it while the iphone´s connected to the computer (USB...) and would like to listen to it through better speakers.

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmmm...i dont think there is a way to get them through most computer speakers, but i hook it up to my stereo system...any external speakers would work but the computer's wouldn't because they don't usually have a sound input jack because they aren't made for use as speakers....
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HungryHungryNico's Avatar
    Thanks

My monitor has a headphone jack. I've put a double-sided headphone plug thing into my iPod and monitor and it worked. Speakers would work too assuming the jack is appropriate for the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by HungryHungryNico View Post
    My monitor has a headphone jack. I've put a double-sided headphone plug thing into my iPod and monitor and it worked. Speakers would work too assuming the jack is appropriate for the situation.
    Ah, yes of course! hahaha, didn´t think of that!

thanks for both replies

Also, since you probably have everything on your iPhone in iTunes, you can download the free iTunes "Remote" app from the app store and use it to control iTunes on your computer. Its actually much more convenient than using iTunes on its own.
    If i helped, don't be afraid to hit the thanks button. It won't bite!!!!

How may I hack you?