Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Multiple email accounts with push ability?

Default Multiple email accounts with push ability?
    I have like 7 separate email accounts that I need to manage, currently any incoming email I get goes into one inbox and is responded to by one email address for all 7. I'd like to change that so I don't have to carry my laptop around to singing in to my webmail client to respond from 1 of the 7 different accounts for that particular email received. Are there any mail apps that could handle about 7 email accounts and also give me real time awareness of email received.
    the fastest growing online movie streaming community
    Cinema Haven has now gone mobile, visit the website on your mobile device to enjoy over 1000 hours of free ios compatible content.

From the Apple website:

"iPhone works with popular email providers — including MobileMe, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, and AOL — and most industry-standard IMAP or POP mail systems. Add multiple accounts and move between them easily."

Have you tried this? I currently use it for 4 accounts and have Intelliscreen sending me notifications on the lockscreen, with the ability to QuickView them and other messages. Just a suggestion.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

iphoneblueprint (11-09-2009)