Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blocking pop up notifications?

Default blocking pop up notifications?
    Hi, as most of you I get the text message notifications when I missed a call or receive a text. I want to prevent that from showing up on my locked screen. Is this possible in a simple format? I know about the blacklist application but its just too extensive for my liking. I've turned of notifications on the iphone settings but I get the pops up still and its already let me to some otherwise uncomfortable situations which i'd like to prevent in the future.
    the fastest growing online movie streaming community
    Cinema Haven has now gone mobile, visit the website on your mobile device to enjoy over 1000 hours of free ios compatible content.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

you need popupblocker from david ashmans source.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

iphoneblueprint (11-07-2009)

another vote for popup blocker here. very good.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to maltloaf For This Useful Post:

iphoneblueprint (11-07-2009)

Is something like this available from the apple application store? I broke my 2g and bought a 3gs that I haven't jailbroken yet but I'd like an application that I can buy that I can use to prevent when calls come in to pop up on my screen as well as text during times when my phone needs privacy.
    the fastest growing online movie streaming community
    Cinema Haven has now gone mobile, visit the website on your mobile device to enjoy over 1000 hours of free ios compatible content.