+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Timed Profiles and Smile Detection

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Many phones have this feature where you can set a certain ring profile at different times. For example, if you go to school, you'd set the phone to be on
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Timed Profiles and Smile Detection
    Many phones have this feature where you can set a certain ring profile at different times. For example, if you go to school, you'd set the phone to be on Silent or Vibrate from 8 AM to 3 PM, when you're at school, and set at the Loud profile at all other times. Pretty simple, I'd say, really would help a lot, not just for myself, but for many of the other people with an iPhone, too. Not sure why the iPhone doesn't have this feature already...

Also, there should be a smile detection thing that cameras have these days. I don't think it's a hardware thing, but it basically finds the face when viewing with the camera and clicks when it detects a smile on the person's face. Amazing if the iPhone had this, since I believe it's capable of it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Profile Changer
    CHeckout MyProfiles™ Beta for the iPhone

There is a trail version. I have been trying it myself.

Intelliborn - IntelliScreen - Your iPhone UnLock Screen on Steroids

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Use "Auto Silent" app to emulate profiles
    Before I had MyProfiles app and didn;t like it. It's in beta, unstable - crash, crash, crash and UI is not obvious and too complex. I seem to get lost.

Then I tried Auto Silent app and its much better. Simple, easy to use and pretty stable. Create custom schedule, custom profiles, sync with calendar...good stuff!!