+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3 Finger swipe to next Backgrounded program

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I would like to see a App that would work with the Backgrounder App for example if you have 2 or 3 apps backgrounded you could use a 3 finger
    Thanks

Default 3 Finger swipe to next Backgrounded program
    I would like to see a App that would work with the Backgrounder App for example if you have 2 or 3 apps backgrounded you could use a 3 finger swipe left or right to move to the next backgrounded app so you don't have to close out one then immediately go into the next this would be a good time saver and very cool, let me know what you think.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Pretty cool idea! I suppose it is simple, too, like those AppSwitchers. It'd be cool if you could hold Home, and almost like Expose on Mac, all of your apps appear in windows. Tapping one zooms in, so you can slide through them, and tapping again loads it...

Thanks
    Thanked 9,118 Times in 2,707 Posts

There's an app that serves a similar purpose, it's called Orbit and works very well for me.

Thanks

I've tried Orbit and it is useful but it would be cool if say I was playing a game and I wanted to check my mail just swipe 3 fingers and then I'm in the mail app, I would want it to transition like the springboard swipe page to page.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ddonuts4's Avatar
    Thanks

Back on 2.2.1, backgrounder had a very similar feature, where you could hold the home button and it would bring up an app switcher. I think the creator is still trying to get this feature working on 3.1.2.