+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Two Requests

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
1. A modification to the scroll up function.... u know how you tap the Status Bar and it'll scroll the page to the top. Well, it's a bit annoying when
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iphone49er's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Two Requests
    1. A modification to the scroll up function.... u know how you tap the Status Bar and it'll scroll the page to the top. Well, it's a bit annoying when you're reading something, then you open up SBSettings and it makes the page scroll to the top. Can someone make a modification so that you have to double tap the Status Bar to scroll up?

2. My 2nd request is something for Backgrounder apps. Can someone make something similar to qTwitter? Where you drag your finger down from the status bar and it drops down qTwitter, except it brings down a list of the backgrounded apps. Maybe make it look similar to the wave from the Palm Pre so it has some flavor to it and it looks cool.

Here's a pic of the wave that I'm talking about.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

1. it would be nearly impossible to scroll the statusbar up.

2.theres an app in cydia called "Kirikae". Kirikae manages your "Backgrounded" apps.

Back in the 1.x.x days, we used to have an app called "Dock", one pinch on the lower right hand side of the screen brought up a "wave" of apps..not "Backgrounded" tho.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iphone49er's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    1. it would be nearly impossible to scroll the statusbar up.

2.theres an app in cydia called "Kirikae". Kirikae manages your "Backgrounded" apps.

Back in the 1.x.x days, we used to have an app called "Dock", one pinch on the lower right hand side of the screen brought up a "wave" of apps..not "Backgrounded" tho.
    1. I don't know what you mean. But what I mean is that when I'm browsing on Safari or any app where you're scrolling up and down, if you're near the bottom of a page, say modmyi.com for example... if you wanna open up sbsettings and adjust the brightness or volume or whatever... when you open SBSettings, it causes whatever app you're using, Safari in this instance to scroll the webpage all the way up to the top.

Now a modification where, to scroll a webpage or app to the top by double-tapping the status bar instead of single-tapping, as it's currently the behavior, would be very nice. It would fix a problem that has bugged me, and probably others, for a while now.

2. I'm just suggesting the wave to handle backgrounded apps because it's nice aesthetically as opposed to the app you mentioned. I don't know about you, but I'm into aesthetics. I mean, sure Kirikae is a solution, but if I could choose between Kirikae and what I suggested, I would take what I suggested.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ddonuts4's Avatar
    Thanks

Sbsettings has a processes widget, and I believe mquickdo has a feature like this. Try it on cydia!