Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Software based home key?

Default Software based home key?
    I know people are having problems with the home button on the iphone breaking and i wonder if it is possible to create a software based home key that could be placed into SBsettings where you would scroll your finger across the top then hit home to exit software. all in all a temporary fix for a broken home key while we all wait for our parts to be shipped from china in 2 weeks. It's a thought?

What about the "Close Button Widget" for SBsettings?

Thanks i will def try it, i found another program im not sure how it works since my touch is going out, mQuickDo seems to do the same thing sliding finger across top locks and bottom is home i think! but still in games you would have t turn the phone off and back on.
    glass+digitalizer should be coming in soon along with a home button so i wont need it but its great to know about and have for future reference.

Mquickdo pwns! I use some of the features even though my home button works(lol)

yes i have found it as a life saver well my home button came in and works like a charm too bad my touch is bad now... i bought the phone with a cracked glass and i have been reading and watching. glass and case should be in tomorrow then i will have a brand newish blue iphone.

mQuickDo is perfect, it works even during games or music it also has a quick launch on the unlock screen. freakin nice.