+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Secret reverse slider!!

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
So basically I was thinking about keeping the original slider in place and accessible, but also adding maybe an invisable slider on the other side. I have thougt of a
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lightbulb Secret reverse slider!!
    So basically I was thinking about keeping the original slider in place and accessible, but also adding maybe an invisable slider on the other side. I have thougt of a few different ways to access the "secret slider," one way being a quick precise double tap and a slide to the left. Also with this secret slider, after you slide it takes you to a different home screen..... One where you might keep items you don't want anyone to see. Or maybe even a place to keep all of your jailbroken apps!?!?!! I have thought about many different variations and combinations of uses and styles......i just wanted to put it out there and see what different perspectives or ideas people had. So comment away!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me ddonuts4's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe you could find a theme that hides the slider then you could set a mirror image of the slider as the background(then it would look like it was on the right not left)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

that would be freaking sweet!