+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with broken Iphone screen.

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I have an old Iphone that belongs to a friend. It is 2.2(maybe, one with metal back) She broke the screen so only the 1,2,3 buttons work. She never used
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help with broken Iphone screen.
    I have an old Iphone that belongs to a friend. It is 2.2(maybe, one with metal back) She broke the screen so only the 1,2,3 buttons work. She never used a computer with her phone so all of her music, picture, etc are on this phone. I told her I might have some avenues to explore with some crafty people that may know how to get this info off the old phone so she can have it. I just need the files on a disk to get to her so she has them.
    As of now I have this phone with a cracked screen that says iphone disabled. with only 3 buttons working on the screen. I dont even need to restore the phone. If I destroy the phone doing this it is trash anyway. Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any suggestions.
    I am serching for a 3rd party app that will read and copy the pictures, music etc. from the phone to my mac via the usb cable. Is there such a thing out there? please and thank you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ddonuts4's Avatar
    Thanks

Media monkey syncs with iPods, search for it on download.com

Oops u said for mac; songbird should work. It's also on download.com media monkey is pc only I think
    Last edited by ddonuts4; 08-25-2009 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost