Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Time-Based Themes

Lightbulb Time-Based Themes
    Okay, here's what I mean... I broke my theme that I've been working on into multiple parts, the sounds and everything else. When I'm at home, I like to have my regular sound effects, such as my SMS tones, because they're louder and in case my phone isn't right by my side, I want to know I got a message; however, at the office, I don't need those loud effects, since they can be heard around our entire office (it's small). So every morning when I come into work, I have to go into Winterboard, turn off the sounds theme, and wait for the phone to respring. It's not really a horrible thing, but if there was a way to tell the phone to use the theme from like 5pm - 8am and not use the theme (or use a different theme) from 8am - 5pm, that would be awesome. I'm not even sure this is possible as I've not delved into the iPhone coding world. I do software engineering for my career but I don't know anything about the iPhone SDK, etc. and if this is even something the phone can handle like WinBlows could. Thanks!

sounds like you need profiles from rock your phone

That program is really neat, but it won't do exactly what I'm wanting to. I need it to actually switch which winterboard theme it's using at specific times, and it doesn't seem like it will do that according to the user's manual. I might pick that up anyway for other things. Thanks for the look out!