+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone on iPhone action...

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi just curious if anyone has found a program that will allow me to tether another iPhone to mine.. girlfriend has no data plan for hers - and i was
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone on iPhone action...
    Hi just curious if anyone has found a program that will allow me to tether another iPhone to mine.. girlfriend has no data plan for hers - and i was hoping to tether hers to mine when we are nearby..

I am playing around with PDAnet now - to see if i can initiate a computer to computer ad hoc wifi connection between them like i did with my laptop.. but im not sure how to get the original broadcast setup.

Thanks - if anyone has any ideas. let me know

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Why would your girlfriend have an iphone without a data plan? It's overwhlemingly easy to "accidentally" initiate safari or some other data using app multiple times a month, incurring a bunch of charges that you wouldn't want to pay, I just don't see the point other than to look "cool" with your new iPhone albeit missing it's best feature

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

The app that allows this is called MyWi and is available through the RockApp. Cost is $9.99 after a 10 day free trial.