Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ringtone Maker/Creater

Default Ringtone Maker/Creater
    Is there a ringtone maker app on the iPhone? Back when I had the original iPhone and had it jailbroken and unlocked I could have sworn that I had an app that would let me select a song on my iPhone and select the start and end times and create a rigntone, all right on my iPhone!

Since the advent of Apple's App store I never had too much of a reason to jailbreak, but just did so recently, and now I have been looking for this app or one that does what I'm asking. I wish I could remember the name of the one I used back in the days of Installer. Anyone remember it or know of something similar?

Thanks

hey wassup, i am new to the forum but not new to how forums work. i can tell you how to make your own ringtones if you would like. i use a 3rd party app on windows and itunes. it can be a lil to much but i like very specific ringtones not just the hooks most of the time.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,216 Times in 6,217 Posts

I use iRinger, nice app the totally interfaces with iTunes. So many options. I think you'd like it.

The app youre talking about is Phonezap. You may be able to find it in cydia its the older version though.