+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone/SlingPlayer in Car...

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Okay, I've got the SlingPlayer for iPhone app and want it to play through the audio/video cables in my car. When I plug it up, only the audio can be
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBigDrawsz's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone/SlingPlayer in Car...
    Okay,

I've got the SlingPlayer for iPhone app and want it to play through the audio/video cables in my car. When I plug it up, only the audio can be heard but the video doesn't come through. If I go into my iPod functions on the iPhone and play a video it works fine showing the video as well as having the audio. Any idea what this may be and can anybody come up with a program that allows the SlingPlayer to play as if it were playing through iPod interface. Or, figure out what exactly is blocking the video from showing in SlingPlayer where it will show using the iPod function on the iPhone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I spoke to someone at the genius bar the other day about something similar. I wanted safari to be output to video, however only you tube, m4v's streamed and iPod video will work. Kinda sucks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

For jailbroken phones, you can download a program in cydia that will TV out any program, I believe including Sling.