Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: making an icon for your 3rd party app...

Default making an icon for your 3rd party app...
    i made an icon for my homescreen using this program http://www.jonsthoughtsoneverything.com/iphone_apper/
    and i just dont know how to put it on my iphone, anyone know how to do this? im using ibricker...and i tried uploading it with the applications list and it says ibiblespace.app.tar i think that TAR is not letting it show up on my phone, but i dont know for sure, anyone know how to get this on your phone??

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

easiest way IMO is to use iphone browser, then just make sure its named icon.png and replace the icon in the app folder for that app.

hmm... but im trying to get the whole app on my phone, not just the icon.png i guess this app maker takes the url and u can upload your icon image and it makes a little package with everything in it. then somehow your supposed to upload this on your iphone, im guessing you can use ibricker....i dunno...lol

i see macs can do that with ifuntastic adding apps, but not for windows, yet ..unless you know of one?/ figure ibricker can do it...?
    Last edited by Lonestar87; 09-22-2007 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost