+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Font size in SMS

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
A few months ago I wrote on this site regarding "font size" in using SMS. I didn't get any reply. During that time, "copy, paste & forward message" were through
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Red face Font size in SMS
    A few months ago I wrote on this site regarding "font size" in using SMS. I didn't get any reply. During that time, "copy, paste & forward message" were through 3rd party application only, not a default in iPhone. I was using a 3G iPhone at that time and I was having difficulty reading my text message because the text message was to small. Definitelyhis this is not a fault of iPhone; it's me who has a problem- I'm a far sighted person. Everything is sharp when it's far, and blur when it's too close. Because of that, I wrote on this site, requesting some 3rd party programmer who can possibly write a program to be able to increase the font size in the system and other application like SMS. Exactly the same what LG and Samsung did in their application; you can adjust font size in menu, application and web browser. In iPhone, webbrowser is not a proble, as you can zoom in the scree, but in SMS, we can't. Unless I didn't a way to adjust that, please help me. Now that iPhone 3Gs is going to be out in the market...soon. I just hope that apple or other 3rd party application programmer can solve this problem of some people like me who has eyesight problem. Thank you.

P.S. No better solution yet from our fellow iPhone user/programmer?
    Last edited by felero; 06-16-2009 at 10:03 AM.