+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: business card scanner for iphone...??

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Dear all, I was wondering if there is a app that do wat p990i did back then... the business card scanner... that would be great.. i have more than 500
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default business card scanner for iphone...??
    Dear all,

I was wondering if there is a app that do wat p990i did back then... the business card scanner... that would be great.. i have more than 500 name card to sort out and 800 contacts in my phone... the number goes on... its quite an hassle to input the fields slowly... any idea??

just a suggestion..

regards,

sher

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shermund View Post
    Dear all,

I was wondering if there is a app that do wat p990i did back then... the business card scanner... that would be great.. i have more than 500 name card to sort out and 800 contacts in my phone... the number goes on... its quite an hassle to input the fields slowly... any idea??

just a suggestion..

regards,

sher
    I truly second this, I'm pretty sure its comming. Or at least support for digital business cards, would be SWEET for an business card app like contactflow.... wwwwooowww!
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Here's a Business Card Scanner App for the iPhone (CardLasso)
    We created an iPhone app (CardLasso) that does exactly that. You can take a picture of a business card with the iPhone, have the card transcribed and come back to you as a Contact. Or if you use Salesforce or a CRM system it can go directly there.

There is also an Adobe AIR based offline client for tradeshow use that uses the same back-end service.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

That is exactly what I was looking for. So it will automatically ready all the data?

Thanks

is it an app store app?
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You can also check out our app, CardSnap. It works exactly as you describe. Snap a picture of a business card and it is processed on the server and automatically added to your contacts.

It is available in the App Store at CardSnap or CardSnap Lite

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I use CardFila.com to collect all business cards on iPhone because it is so easy to collect, find and use any contact at any time.
    i can access the contacts everywhere without Internet connection by using CardFila for Mobile (iPhone or Android phones). I also can do this on Android, computer, laptop. As i know, they will award 100 free coins for accounts registered within Dec 2012