Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Request: Medical Dictionary and Drug Guide

iPhone? More like MyPhone NVMY4N's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Request: Medical Dictionary and Drug Guide
    I have noticed on the apptapp that there are numerous dictionaries and thesaurus apps as well as other cool apps.

I was wondering if there was a Medical Dictionary and Most importantly a Drug Guide/Book. This would be sooo nice to have while at the hospital when in need of a quick reference.

TIA

iPhone? More like MyPhone NVMY4N's Avatar
    Thanks

When searching for dictionaries I get

Forbidden - Error

Is there anyway to take This and make an App for the iPhone.

I had this on my Palm Tungsten but the Palm kept having problems and now it sets in it's box in the closet.
    Last edited by NVMY4N; 09-20-2007 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i really would kill for a medical dictionary and a drug guide...plsplspls...I PHONe DEVELEPORS>>pls make one.......

my girlfriend would love one a medical dictionary and drug guide!

I am also a paramedic and a medical dictionary and drug guide would be amazing! Possibly some sort of calculator to calculuate IV Drips and such as well? Willing to toss some money to whoever can make a drug guide anda dictionary work!

get stedmans and epocrates on the iphone!

an electronic PDR or epocrates would be lovely! I cant believe there isnt one out there yet for iphone, every doctor, medical student or any employee of the medical field would benefit from this. Please please please create one~

Quote Originally Posted by ekhair8 View Post
    an electronic PDR or epocrates would be lovely! I cant believe there isnt one out there yet for iphone, every doctor, medical student or any employee of the medical field would benefit from this. Please please please create one~
    the medical dict works fine for me
    others like drug dict or oxford dict are filled with HTML tags