Results 1 to 20 of 20

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AirCrack FTW

  1. #1
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Flushing Mi
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Talking AirCrack FTW
    admit it,To have this app would be amazing. someone needs to devolpoevthis anaziing app,I'm guesing/hopeing it can be done.

  2. #2
    Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Upper Marlboro, MD
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 88 Times in 76 Posts

    ??? .......

  3. #3
    I think someone is on regular crack right now...

    What are you talking about?
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

  4. #4
    cracking wireless networks

  5. #5
    Wouldn't that require too many resources to do, even for WEP? I doubt anyone could create an App like that because the battery would die trying to find out the password to the wireless network.

    Edit: Also, siphoning internet: Isn't that illegal?
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

  6. #6
    Retired Moderator stlcaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,088
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 128 Times in 90 Posts

    Do you want crack sent from ur dealers iPhone to ur iPhone wirelessly and under cover?

  7. #7
    Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Independence, LA
    Posts
    5,641
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 765 Times in 592 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoNightmareX View Post
    Wouldn't that require too many resources to do, even for WEP? I doubt anyone could create an App like that because the battery would die trying to find out the password to the wireless network.

    Edit: Also, siphoning internet: Isn't that illegal?
    ^+1....That would be correct!

  8. #8
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdPgfcbxAKA&feature=related[/ame]

    failed to Embed
    Last edited by Broomhead; 05-20-2009 at 08:24 PM.

  9. #9
    plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    11,685
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

    Fail.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Fail.
    I failed too. I was thinking to myself: "Why is there no sound on this video?"

    Answer: My headphones were not in.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

  11. #11
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Flushing Mi
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    That's not for 2.x or 3.0

  12. #12
    so what your point? I only picked that one, because I liked the music
    Search google and you'll find your answer. we can't and wont help you with this... Like NeoNightmareX said it's illegal

  13. #13
    plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    11,685
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

    www dot fail dot com

  14. #14

  15. #15
    plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    11,685
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

    Holy crap...thats funny. My new bookmark

  16. #16
    its not always illegal...

    kinda like having a gun, its not illegal to have it, its how you use them that makes them illegal

    what if you forgot your password for your home network? its not illegal to break into your own internet...

  17. #17
    You could just reset your router and create a new password...

  18. #18
    and if you cant get to your router?

    just saying there is no way you can deny this app would have legal uses, therefore it would not be illegal to make and have on your iphone

    if we're on the topic of whats legal and not, every jailbroken phone would be breaking the law

  19. #19

  20. #20
    My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    that one place
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 103 Times in 93 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Holy crap...thats funny. My new bookmark
    Rotflmao
    Mine too

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •