+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SwapTunes Help!

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi, I synced with my laptop after using SwapTunes (I have a Mac) and it has moved all my music somewhere...I'm not sure where. When I sync on Itunes, it
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Exclamation SwapTunes Help!
    Hi,
    I synced with my laptop after using SwapTunes (I have a Mac) and it has moved all my music somewhere...I'm not sure where. When I sync on Itunes, it shows all my info with other, and when I do a restore, the same thing happens.
    Anyone know how to switch it back via Cyberduck?

EDIT: Figured it out, sorry I'm a bufoon
    Last edited by knickboy87; 09-19-2007 at 04:33 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Fixing This Error
    Hey. I ran into the same problem that you did. All you have to do is go to the Settings icon on your home screen, then go to the General tab, then the Reset tab, and then click on Erase All Content and Settings. Then resync your iPhone with your iTunes library, and everything should work fine.

I forgot, you also need to back up the information that you had in the extra applications that you installed, because it will bring it back to default, like when you first installed it.

But for some reason, it still keeps some information, like some Customize Themes and Settings. It is best that you just reinstall everything that you put on there, in the first place.
    Last edited by fdchilds16; 10-24-2007 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost