Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: wiggly icons!!!!!!

Thanks

Default wiggly icons!!!!!!
    so you know how when you hold down this icons to move them around and they wiggle? can there be an app made to make it do that all the time!? i like watchin them wiggle lol...i think it would be cool if they always did that! someone let me know if its bein developed or point me toward the best person to ask about it! thanks!

Thanks

Hey, where can I be able to install what you are talking about, I mean the ones that jiggle that you already have? Is it in Installer??
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Thanks

Come on guys, be realistic now. I seriously doubt that there will be such thing because the program that does it is specifically for 1.1.3-4. I will be amazed if someone dissects the firmware or App Pack and just release the individual feature of the Wiggly Icons. Final thought, I will download this if it exists, but nah I don't think it's possible.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Thanks

i dont think it could be too hard...any ideas at who i should ask to look into this? i was thinkin erika?....maybe nate true?...i would also donate...it would be awesome...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Forget wiggling........ I want them to randomly float around on the screen like when you create blocks in iphysics and sling them around.

Then I want the option to control them with the accelerometer.

THEN you have an app!

Though getting the touch feature to work would have to be achieved the same way as in iphysics, even a screen saver app that looks like it would kick azz.

Basically create a level pack with floating icons that looks like a home screen and turn on the accelerometer and drag ability, but turn off the feature to create new items.

Last edited by one1; 03-10-2008 at 12:01 AM.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Forget wiggling........ I want them to randomly float around on the screen like when you create blocks in iphysics and sling them around.

Then I want the option to control them with the accelerometer.

THEN you have an app!

Though getting the touch feature to work would have to be achieved the same way as in iphysics, even a screen saver app that looks like it would kick azz.

Basically create a level pack with floating icons that looks like a home screen and turn on the accelerometer and drag ability, but turn off the feature to create new items.

your crazy...maybe for a screen saver that was a good idea lol...but i would love them to wiggle though that would be freekin sweet...

it is integrated into springboard.app if I'm not mistaken. I found the pic template for wiggly icons in the springboard.app folder. Maybe I'll mess with it tomorrow . A screensaver would be nice, but it would kill the battery. That's most likely why devs are not busy making apps like that...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Screensaver would be nice, it could be made to only run when the phone is docked so battery life would be no problem. I do like the waves app and play around with it while docked, almost like a screensaver :-)
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Thanks

yeah docked screen saver would be cool so it dont waste battery...but i dont care...i still want wiggly icons on my springboard LOL...if anyone can come across a way to use these...someone let me know! like i said ill donate!!!

Well there's an app doing something similar called "waves" or something like it.
    Try a search ;-)

has anyone seen the iPHONE MAGIC video on youtube.
    In one part of the video they guy shakes his iPhone and all the icons MOVE AROUND and reorder themselves.
    Im looking for that app !!!!!

has anyone seen that app or heard about it ?

if not i'll post the YouTube link or just do a search on "iphone magic"

Quote Originally Posted by jajukhan View Post
    has anyone seen the iPHONE MAGIC video on youtube.
    In one part of the video they guy shakes his iPhone and all the icons MOVE AROUND and reorder themselves.
    Im looking for that app !!!!!

has anyone seen that app or heard about it ?

if not i'll post the YouTube link or just do a search on "iphone magic"
    yeah, that just a movie he plays from the ipod feature. the man has great timing and actually does that stuff for a living.

i forget his name, but google "iphone magic" and you will find him. his other shows are pretty sweet too!

his name is marco tempest
    Last edited by jhesseman; 05-04-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost