Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Missed Call Reminder App

still no such application

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default missed call missed sms notification
    I request an app with missed call and missed sms notification! Some preferences could be nice too. Thank you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree anyone working on it?

caterpillar has a Reminder feature that does both.

Quote Originally Posted by LilKCCeleb View Post
    caterpillar has a Reminder feature that does both.
    Caterpillar does everything we can't! But we need it free.

Taskbar Notifier puts an icon in your taskbar, but no reminder app as far as I know
    I press Thanks

so we still dont have an iphone reminder do we ?

Quote Originally Posted by amarpeluri View Post
    so we still dont have an iphone reminder do we ?
    Other than Kate (formerly Caterpillar), no. Unfortunately Kate seems to have some real stability problems, plus difficulty coexisting with some other apps. And it's not free. Not a great combination.

I'm hoping the 2.0 software update will have reminders, but none of the screenshots or talk I've heard about it suggests that to be the case. If Apple updates the calculator but still leaves us without a simple call reminder, I'm going to be very disappointed.

yes please we need this badly, I can't tell you how many times a day I miss a call and people get pissed at me asking me why didn't I return their call? I'm like I didn't know you called. We need like a 15sec interval audio alert letting us know of any missed calls. Missed calls are the main concern I think, the taskbar notifier is ok for the rest, it'll do.

any new developments on this topic?
    Has anyone found an app that will do reminders of missed calles / txt?

I saw intelliscreen does it within its settings... But a free alternative would be nice as well. I'd use intelliscreen if i could turn off all the extras i don't need.
    Last edited by 0okami.digital; 12-09-2008 at 07:28 PM.
    ~0okami

Default I have the app
    I have an app that does all of this, BUT I cannot find it on Cydia again. I know that doesn't seem to make any sense, but here's what happened:

When I first jailbroke my phone (3 or 4 months ago) I found this awesome app named Reminder that does all of what you are talking about, audio alerts of missed SMSs, phone calls, everything... it also displays notification icons in the title-bar, it's great.

But, I am wanting to upgrade to 2.2.1 and I refuse to until I can find this app again on Cydia... because I know I will want it. I would rather not upgrade than lose this app. I will post a couple screen shots, in hopes that someone else will recognize the app of which I speak.

Any more information on this app or another that does the same?

I Found it!!! It IS still on Cydia... it is under the name Notifier! But the screenshots in cydia don't look ANYTHING like the actual product... just the icon...

So weird... now I can upgrade my phone to 2.2.1 *whew*

Whats the difference between Notifier and Status Notifier?

There is an app on the App store now named Missed Call. It has a few limitations but otherwise works fine.

iTunes Store

Website I think was iPhoneMissedCall.webs.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12