Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stepmania!

Default Stepmania!
    Is someone porting stepmania to the iphone? That would be insanely fun to play. Hi I'm mastafake by the way! Nice to meet you all :].

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

a similar game, though not a port, was recently released. it's called Tap Tap Revolution... look for it on Installer.app

Tap Tap Revolution is a guitar hero clone, not a DDR clone (contrary to the similarity in names).

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

umm... I never said it was a DDR clone, I said it was a stepmania "clone"...

And it is nothing like guitar hero... you dont hold buttons, and you dont strum anything... how the hell do you figure? ...Were you being sarcastic, cause I mean comon' really?

Besides, Guitar Hero is just a (crumby) clone of Guitar Freaks...

a version of stepmania for the iphone would be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by unclear View Post
    umm... I never said it was a DDR clone, I said it was a stepmania "clone"...

And it is nothing like guitar hero... you dont hold buttons, and you dont strum anything... how the hell do you figure? ...Were you being sarcastic, cause I mean comon' really?

Besides, Guitar Hero is just a (crumby) clone of Guitar Freaks...
    Stepmania is a clone of DDR. To say TTR is a clone of Stepmania clone would be to say it's a DDR clone. Geometry class.

It's true you don't have to strum anything, but the patterns and appearance of the "tracks" are obviously guitar hero/freaks inspired. It's "tapped" similar to DDR (but then, all rhythm games are), but DDR is known for it's 4 arrow patterns, TTR clearly lacks.

That would be discrete mathematics in the form of logical proof, not geometry :-) If A = B and B = C therefore A = C
    Last edited by Atreides; 09-14-2007 at 11:00 AM.

Yeah I had already played ttr...not to much my thing...i'm more of a arrows guy...if you know what i mean. :]