Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Request] Memory Gauge for iPhone

Thanks

Default [Request] Memory Gauge for iPhone
    I've been playing with the one in Hood for this http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...mmon-apps.html post I'm working on and I like that feature in hood alot, but it conflicts with sbsettings and i like thatbetter so.....

I don;t think it will be hard, ive seen dozens of widgets that do this on a mac, don't you thin it would be cool to have on your iphone? Be able to determinif a app is worth it based on memory usage!

I'm sure thers plenty with the skills to knock this out in a flash, let me know if i can help in any way.

Bump to that. I too have been looking for such an app to feed more into my OCD.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buffaloirish View Post
    Bump to that. I too have been looking for such an app to feed more into my OCD.
    OCD for true! LOL

Did ya see my other post when I was usin hood here and rebooting after each install? I think Monk would be proud hehe.

I removed Hood cuz I had to have me sbsettings back but this would be a cool app to have.

Or maybe as someone suggested in the Hood post a addon to sbsettings would be even better!

This would be nice to have in SBsettings or a widget on springboard. when you phone gets slow, Rather then reboot your phone, you find the problem and kill it. Definitely a needed app. Saves time and battery.
    Last edited by jimbeam4581; 11-26-2008 at 11:29 AM.

Thanks

It would also be great if there was a way to flush or reset the memory that is unavailable from recently closed programs. My understanding is this is the reason a reboot works before running a memory hog app. THAT would be cool!

Green Apple
    Thanks

That would be a great idea imo.
    My ipod touch gets very slow sometimes, have to reset it a lot.

There is just something very romantic about an app that gives me very detailed boot script like information scrolling by that I have no idea of it's meaning, followed by a big "fix" or "kill" button. I tell you, these goddamn iPhones are nothing but trouble for the 'ol OCD. I have never had to recharge a mobile phone 2-3 times a day. My wife is pissed because I won't go anywhere with her that doesn't have WiFi anymore...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to buffaloirish For This Useful Post:

CALBUILD (12-17-2008)