+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: caller on other party!

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
We need this feature in our iphones!!..when i had a sony ericsson the phone would tell me if the person im contacting is on the other line.. it would say
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default caller on other party!
    We need this feature in our iphones!!..when i had a sony ericsson the phone would tell me if the person im contacting is on the other line.. it would say "caller on other party"..i belive something something like that..or it would it say caller busy>try again or cancel.....and say someone called you as a third person it would say conference when pick up their calll...i think this is such a cool feature and should be on the iphone..what do you guys think?...

Green Apple
    Thanks

My iPhone 3G does this...when I call someone and they are on the phone, my phone goes "beep beep" and the screen says, "Busy, Try again later"...doesnt yours do that?

maybe it depends on the network fuctionality...im on Vodafone in Australia...what are you on?
    Last edited by DeafMac; 05-02-2009 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Macbook Pro 17" Unibody (Late 07) Leopard, Macbook Air 2nd Gen Leopard, Macbook 1st Gen CD Tiger, iPhone 3G 16GB 2.2.1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

u r not getting the wright thing DeafMac. If I'm wright, the thing is when u call someone & s/he is already in a call & have the call waiting function activated, than u should get a pop up like messege like "Call is waiting at the other party" or something simmiler to that and if the person pick up ur call and put u in conference, then u should get notified that u r "Conference added" which the iPhone does'nt do at all. Now when i call someone and if s/he is in a call already, I just bother ppl just beacuse of I am not notified.
    It would be very veru veru great if someone who knows how to develop an app can do this favour for all iPhone users. I belive this can be fix by a little mod which does'nt need a full app.

Green Apple
    Thanks

IM SORRY, I just happened to misunderstand what the situation was...
    Macbook Pro 17" Unibody (Late 07) Leopard, Macbook Air 2nd Gen Leopard, Macbook 1st Gen CD Tiger, iPhone 3G 16GB 2.2.1