Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: is there something like this ???

Default is there something like this ???
    im sry if i missed someone asking this....but is there an app that will me arrange my icons where i want them? cuz they r in auto arrange and i want to put like some icons on the bottom and leave space at the top (dont ask y) if anyone kno wut im talkin bout please please let me kno or help me thanks ppl

Quote Originally Posted by rico002 View Post
    im sry if i missed someone asking this....but is there an app that will me arrange my icons where i want them? cuz they r in auto arrange and i want to put like some icons on the bottom and leave space at the top (dont ask y) if anyone kno wut im talkin bout please please let me kno or help me thanks ppl
    You do know about clicking & holding on an app icon until all the icons wobble about, then being able to rearrange them by dragging them around, yes?

Sorry if I've misunderstood your query.

Cheers,

Steve

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Only way to do that is adding a couple "blank" icons to keep spaces. You can download "blank" apps/icons through Cydia or manually throw them in there via SSH.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

rico002 (10-20-2008)

I kno u can hold and move them buy holding it BUT it moves to AUTO placement I want to place where I want like if there was one row of icons and I wanted to place one icon at the bottom I where ever I wanted

Default RE:
    Hi friend,
    Right click on your desktop and untick the auto arrange under arrange icon by. Or you can try to download and install rocket dock. Google it and you'll find links free to download. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by hopesdevid View Post
    Hi friend,
    Right click on your desktop and untick the auto arrange under arrange icon by. Or you can try to download and install rocket dock. Google it and you'll find links free to download. Enjoy.
    he means on his iphone you tard!
    8GB Apple iPhone

Hi friend,
    hahahha that made my day....yea i need that option but for the iphone

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Only way to do that is adding a couple "blank" icons to keep spaces. You can download "blank" apps/icons through Cydia or manually throw them in there via SSH.
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

mannnn....well thats an idea for those programmers

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

LLLMMMAAAAOOOO!!!!!! **CRYING** That was great!
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

just go to cydia look for 'blank' icons and dl them then do the wiggle thingy and arrange them the way u want. not hard at all

I love the word tard LOL

Wow, that is all I have to say. And yes, someone's already made that blank app; just search for it.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

Thanks

^^Or just download them from Cydia like I said in my original post.

Extremely easy....hit "install"...done.

No "programming" required.

Hi friend,
    How do i right click on my iPhone?

^^Or just download them from Cydia like I said in my original post.

Extremely easy....hit "install"...done.

No "programming" required.
    im sry for being such a n00b, but i cant find these icons am imissing a source? i search for "blank" and "blank icon" and nothing shows up in cydia, only a leopard theme

Blank is on the repo under cydia: home: more packages source: steffwiz

after that, it'll load up. Unfortunately, all the blank apps whether its one or install 20 is not working. It shows mismatch5 something or other....

Anyone else have something on this?

Quote Originally Posted by kennyl View Post
    Blank is on the repo under cydia: home: more packages source: steffwiz

after that, it'll load up. Unfortunately, all the blank apps whether its one or install 20 is not working. It shows mismatch5 something or other....

Anyone else have something on this?
    ohhhh...i see now, that sucks, anyone kno how to manually make em'

I've read a post that said you can ssh a blank app to applications and drop a new folder called blank.app It did not work for me. I will post any success.

Thanks

The repo works on my phone.

I have 40 installed right now....as my theme demands it.

**http://steffwiz.webs.com/**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast