Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Chat App for 2.1

Default Chat App for 2.1
    I know this has probably been posted before, but there really needs to be chat app for 2.1 that runs in the background. I don't even mind if it's paid, after all if you can use aim on it then you can text people for free through the program, so it would still save me money.

try out/take a look at beejive. Instead of background, it sends an email and then u can open the app and continue from there

its a good idea (beejive) but it says you need mobileme for teh push email and thats almost as much as a monthly texting plan.

still, its just not that same as an integrated app.

Beejive works great with new app called backgrounder, it allows the program to keep working at background.
    check it out, it might work with other apps too, i haven't tried yet simply because i think that Beejive is the best IM program so far.

its be awesome if they made something like agilemessenger or mobile chat for 2.x

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

why is nobody recommending backgrounder? makes your apps run in the background. You can run palringo or fring (I mention these bcause both are free) in the background!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by atownshorti View Post
    heres beejiveim.attach iphone to computer
    open zip folder downloaded
    double click beejiveim file.
    installs and sync

wont charge u

i already purchased it.

please thank me
    Stop posting cracked apps. Not allowed here.
    Dirty as I wanna be!