Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i have an idea

Default i have an idea
    why not bring back isolitare, i tried the other solitare games on the app store but its not as good n simple, i just hope they bring this back in cydia

anyone with me? oh ya, they should make isim return too
    Last edited by simonlcheng; 09-27-2008 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

YES!
    I played iSolitare all the time at work. Please port it over to 2.1! I love that game, its so simple and works so well.

Thanks

solitaire top three is the same game written by the same developer as the old isolitaire.

Thanks

Beat me to it
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    solitaire top three is the same game written by the same developer as the old isolitaire.
    So basiclly we don't have a free version anymore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    So basiclly we don't have a free version anymore
    like so many other once free apps
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    like so many other once free apps
    Greed overcomes all I guess :/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

thanks for letting me know it is out there!

Just downloaded it. I really dont mind paying for apps. Yes I was once spoiled too, seeing all these apps I had for free, now paying for them.

A little tip, I you have any spare change, bring it to a coinstar and have it changed into an iTunes gift card, that way they wont charge their fee and you can use it on apps, like solitare. I did that and had over $20!

Thanks

great idea on the change. My 18 year old son had over $90 in change that he converted before leaving for college. That was just change he had accumulated for maybe a year. One of my other sons just converted $63 in change.
    Regarding paying for apps, there are quite a few good free apps in the AppStore and many good $0.99 apps. Only a few apps are more than a few dollars. If you think about the fact that a pc or xbox 360 game is somewhere at $50 appstore apps are quit affordable. Yes, I realize that there is much less functionality but still.
    The way I see it us that the developers used installer and cydia as a way to test their apps knowing at some point appstore would come. Some developers fall into what I will call the hobbyist category and can offer free apps. Others are developers as their means of earning a living and must charge.
    Yes I was spoiled with free apps but since appstore' arrival I've maybe only spent a total of $50 on apps most being free or $0.99.