+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tether your iphone via USB cable (share 3G internet connection) easier app to connect

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I know the following kinks show how to connect everything to share internet access. The question is, can someone write an app to make it easier for my non technical
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Tether your iphone via USB cable (share 3G internet connection) easier app to connect
    I know the following kinks show how to connect everything to share internet access. The question is, can someone write an app to make it easier for my non technical friends? An app that makes connecting as straight forward as possible would be great. We would need one app for the iphone, and one app for windows/mac

Here's what's avaialble now. (anything else?) I didnt have much luck with previous "NetShare" app by nullriver before it was pulled from the appstore.

Tether your iphone via USB cable - ModMyI - Wiki

alk blog: SSH to tether your iphone over USB cable to get your PC online

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ya would be nice to turn on or off an app that lets your teather.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

This Tunnel App suite should be out next week. It will let us easy use our iphone as a modem. The iphone will then share the internet connection to a latptop via wifi or usb cable. (either one)

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/windows...ite-2-5-a.html

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello people, can i do this the other way around? share my pc (ethernet) or mac (wifi) internet with the iphone? on the pc would be through usb?? on the mac either usb or wifi. I know internet sharing on the mac, but i'm getting internet off of wifi, and won't allow to share that connection since it is being used. and i don't have access to connect it through ethernet. On the PC i have ethernet but no wifi adapter, maybe buying a cheap usb wifi adapter?
    Thanks

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that would be awesome ... Like the SwapBT App, Just an "On / Off" switch.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Load the latest ipcc file with mms that includes tethering. Then under settings - network turn Internet tethering on. If you want a mobile wifi hotspot buy myfi for cydia or app store and connect.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,117 Times in 2,706 Posts

I currently use iPhone Modem 3 from Addition, works like a charm for me. Well worth the $10.00.