Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Change call volume

Default Change call volume
    I have an iPhone 1st gen, running 2.0.1 jailbroken, can't be bothered upgrading... One problem with it (many actually but this is my main one), the side UP volume button no longer works at all, nothing at all when you push it... When I receive or make calls everything is extremely quiet and impossible to understand, I was hoping for a simple application that will show a list of Volume Controls and allow you to change them, slider bar things.

In-call Volume:
    0% --------------O 100%

Ringer Volume:
    0% --------O------ 100%

etc. Please consider creating this small application, if possible for me. This would be awesome, or if not, could someone at least tip me off on how to create this myself, i'm dualbooting Windows XP and Mac OSX 10.5.4 Leopard with the iPhone SDK but I have no idea what to do as I am a web designer / Python coder and havent taken the time to learn any other language.
    Last edited by JoeyT2008; 08-31-2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: iPhone not iPod :P

iPhone? More like MyPhone drtybrd61's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyT2008 View Post
    I have an iPod 1st gen, running 2.0.1 jailbroken, can't be bothered upgrading...

I didn't know you could make calls on an iPod...????

i kid, i kid. sorry, I couldn't resist.

whoops..

*bump*
    Can someone point me in the right direction at least then?
    Last edited by JoeyT2008; 09-01-2008 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am in need of a program just like this. My volume buttons are also broken. might i say this sucks!! If i cant find a program for this im going to have to tear my iphone part and try and change the buttons(which looks like a total pain in the @ss). please help