Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TiVo scheduling app

Default TiVo scheduling app
    Hi everyone I've been loving all the great apps that have come out for the iPod touch like mobile scrobbler and iflix but what would be awesome is a TiVo app for remote scheduling and maybe even remote amazon unbox purchase. Anyone else interested in something like this or is it just me?

Yes, that would be nice if i had a TiVo. But i have a Dish Network HD DVR, so i dont think i can do cool stuff like TiVo can do anway, but that would be nice for those of you lucky enough to have one.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this would definitely be amazing.

A tivo app would be cool. I have Tivo in one room and a DVR from my cable company in another... mostly because Tivo didn't have an HD DVR at the time and i'm not thrilled about the 3 year contract that tivo made you sign. Not sure if they still do or not, but it really turned me off from wanting to do any more business with them.

Now, an APP i think that is really cool is I.TV and it's in the APP store in the FREE section on your iphone. It operates just like a TV guide. You can filter your guide, and also preview upcoming shows and even check out movie trailers, move theatres, etc. It's an all in one App. The really cool thing is, they are going to be releasing an update in the near future, where you can schedule to record a show from this app I wonder if it will work with Tivo or not. We will have to wait and see, but if it will work with my Cable Providers DVR, that would make me just as happy.

DirecTV created a WebApp for this recently.
    m.directv.com

Tivo has a web interface, just not made for mobile devices yet.