Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anime App

Default Anime App
    Can someone make an App for iPhone that lets the iPhone stream any episode or movie from any anime to the phone via EDGE, WiFi, or 3G. And also there should be choice to download the episode if desired.

Can someone make this? I am aware of the MxTube App, but I was wondering if someone would make a similar one for Anime.

It's not an app, but I have a solution for you. Please check us out at http://mobileanime.net for HQ streams of your favorite anime for your iPhone. We currently offer over 80 anime series and we'll continue to add more as soon as it uploads.
    Last edited by mobileanime; 09-17-2008 at 05:16 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mobileanime For This Useful Post:

0okami.digital (10-12-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by mobileanime View Post
    It's not an app, but I have a solution for you. Please check us out at Mobile Anime *Alpha* Blog Archive Watch anime on your iPhone! for HQ streams of your favorite anime for your iPhone. We currently offer over 80 anime series and we'll continue to add more as soon as it uploads.
    wow! NICE! Very nice. Thanks.
    ~0okami

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mobileanime View Post
    It's not an app, but I have a solution for you. Please check us out at Mobile Anime *Alpha* Blog Archive Watch anime on your iPhone! for HQ streams of your favorite anime for your iPhone. We currently offer over 80 anime series and we'll continue to add more as soon as it uploads.
    wow this is quite cool, something to do between classes now
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings