Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Offering $100 USD

Arrow Offering $100 USD
    Ok, here is the deal, i need an app that goes directly to the "SIM Applications" menu (settings/phone/SIM Applications) like a shortcut, just click the icon from the springboard and goes to this menu, thats all, for this i'm offering $20 to any paypal account.

But if this app can go directly to "settings/phone/SIM Applications" and go inside "Switch Number" menu with one click from the springboard i will pay $50 to any paypal account.

And if the app can switch the lines some-like "WiFiToggle app" does for wifi, for example, you press the icon in the springboard and change from movistar to telcel provider, and if you press the icon again change from telcel to movistar provider i will pay $100 to any paypal account.

This is a screenshot of my SIM menu:

This is a video of what i want to do with 1 click icon:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq_FW1d_IaM"]YouTube - iPhone Dual SIM Movistar y Telcel[/ame]

This is a serious request, as you can see the youtube video was uploaded by me, my username is the same here and in youtube.

Maybe you can do this with Jiggy http://jiggyapp.com but i really dont have time to do it myself.

RULES:
    I will paid only to the first person that comes with a functional app and please dont post the app here, send me a private message.

My iphone version is 1.1.2 unlocked (obviously is not an iphone 1.1.2 OBT) with a dual sim called magicsim.

Thank you and good luck.

P.S. Remember, i need 1 click app from the springboard, not click to open the app and then click again.

UPDATE:
    The request is over, thank you.
    Last edited by innovaciones; 01-29-2008 at 10:08 PM.

Could you explain how you made it? i have the same problem.

thanks

Me podrķas explicar como lo hiciste? tengo la misma duda y no se como hacerlo.

Gracias.
    Last edited by rafar1980; 04-27-2008 at 10:37 AM.