Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Record Phone Calls

Question Record Phone Calls
    Here is another idea ive just thought of whilst sitting at work

When you are on a phone call it would be bloody good to have an app that you can run that will start recording the phone call to say a .wav .mp3 .whatever file and store it somewhere

I have had soo many phone calls where i was like damn i wish i could of recorded that.. Some people out there must know what i mean

How easy is this to do?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcisthebest2000 For This Useful Post:

pradeep565 (04-23-2008), shaik143 (09-15-2009), vishaliphone (01-25-2008)

No idea if its easy , but thats a hell-of an idea. Just imagine recoding your friend and showing it to everyone lol.

yeah i used it on my old sony ericsson .. its the best :-P

definetly could be doing with this would be perfect as .mp3 i have to admit someone or anyone whot the possibility in this ?
    The Man With 2 Plans

really nice idea, could be used to prove people stuff and ect.

So we all know its a good idea.. anyone willing to take up the challange ;-)

jc if i could i would unforgenetly i have no skills to do this so big SHOUT to someone who could and would be interested in doing this for us and all, would be fantastic and a great asset im sure
    The Man With 2 Plans

Looks like nobody wants to do this .. shame though would be a really handy app.

Good idea had it on my 6600, too bad nobody care's enough to make this app. I should learn how to program

Thanks

Had this on my Treo as well. Great resource. Don't see why VoiceNotes couldn't have this feature added. Erica?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

very handy application .. plz take the challenge

wow... this is such a great idea we should do that... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Had this on my Treo as well. Great resource. Don't see why VoiceNotes couldn't have this feature added. Erica?
    VoiceNotes - Erica you know you want to add this to your app ;-),,

go onn go for the challange

Loved this function on my rokr E2!

iPhone? More like MyPhone AKA_Ben's Avatar
    Thanks

I very much want this as I like keeping track of the conversations I have with people (much like I back up texts, emails, IM's, notes) - perhaps if we offered up a reward for its completion. Kinda like a commission?

I will be more than happy donating for this app.. Someone show their intreast in creating the app and then we can talk money :-p

Smile RE:
    This would be an awesome app....Had it on my nextel....Great for recording directions,important phone call with details....Very useful

yea... somebody get it...

This has been quiet for abit now .. anyone had any ideas ???

I would be willing to donate for this also. Only wish i could program

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast