Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Remote Control iPhone from Computer

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I can see what you're saying, as I have been longing for it too. i.e. control it if you lose it.

The idea of an adverse LogMeIn sounds very interesting, but I don't think that Apple would allow it, but that's why we have Saurik.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tilo View Post
    I am looking for a program that allows me to see my iphone screen on my computer, and I can control my iPhone from my computer by viewing it on my PC but without internet, VNC, or any type of wireless connection, I want a direct connection locally from PC to iPhone via USB. Please help.. :/
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/windows...sb-tunnel.html

This is what I used on 2.2.1, but have not tried it out on 3.0 yet.

You have to download Veency from Cydia to get it on your computer screen. After you have installed Veency you will not have an icon for it on your springboard. It runs in the background when it is called on. Launch iUSB and select what you want to do with it.

Arrow Re: Remote Control iPhone from Computer
    Yes! I do have a solution. However, it involves VNC, and VNC is pretty slow.

1. First, download Veencyfrom Cydia.

2. When it is installed, do what it asks you (respring, whatever) and download a VNC utility from your computer. I only know a Windows one, TightVNC.

3. Go into Settings>Wi-Fi from iPod/iPhone, and click the BLUE arrow of the selected network. Locate the section IP ADDRESS and write down the text (e.g. 192.168.2.7)

4. Go back to PC. Open the VNC software (in our case, TightVNC Viewer). Type in the IP ADDRESS then press enter. Tap Accept from iPhone and you're ready!

CLICK - tap
    RIGHT CLICK - Home
    MID CLICK - Lock

If you close the window, turn off device, etc, you will need to start from the last step. IP address is different for each connection. You can save connection details (if software supports it). Have fun!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Epic118
    I was wondering about the way Mobile me and Cylay control the iphone without the wifi... IP
    In word I'm looking for a mean to push a secure client and conrol the iphone remotley using static info.. (e.g. Serial number, Phone number) the WiFi control is ..... and requires pre installations

Otherwise I'm not sure.
    Things like MobileMe are, well, Apple. You could try requesting it. However, notice how on MobileMe, you need to activate Find My iPhone? Maybe that allows remote connection but at a limited level?

you can monitor your computer using iphone.for it try use ActyMac DutyWatch Remote.

TeamViewer is best for remotely accessing computers from iPhone and vice versa. Also, if you wish to have view only remote desktop, you can deploy on premise remote support appliance such as RHUB appliances in order to establish remote connection between iPhone and computers.

Quote Originally Posted by miekroger View Post
    TeamViewer is best for remotely accessing computers from iPhone and vice versa.
    you can't go backwards with teamviewer.

I think we need something like mymobiler in android & windowsmobilie.
    No difference between jailed or not jailed iphone.
    May be somebody knows about it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12