+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Streaming iPhone screen to computer

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I don't know if this is possible due to bandwidth but how about being able to see the iPhone's screen on a PC in real time. Not to control the
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iBlade's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Streaming iPhone screen to computer
    I don't know if this is possible due to bandwidth but how about being able to see the iPhone's screen on a PC in real time. Not to control the iPhone but for example record the screen while using it. As it was seen last year when Steve demonstrated the iPhone. Kinda like a VNC server for iPhone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rasbill's Avatar
    Thanks

its possible and i threw the idea out there before, i dont know if we could control the phone but we could definatly have it set up where it should take screenshots that you could look at via a web server, no1 has bothered to code it though

Thanks

I don't even want to control the phone just to be able to see the screen in realtime on my PC. I know there are a couple people working to have the camera of the iPhone transmitting to the PC as a wireless webcam so to speak. Imagine you can record what you are doing on the phone, that would be a great way to do how to's.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Me 2
    Im looking for something like that.. that would be awesome

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

I May Be wrong But Doesn't the iphone have tv out?.. tv out came with the 1.1.1 update

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    I May Be wrong But Doesn't the iphone have tv out?.. tv out came with the 1.1.1 update
    Yes it does, but only for video meaning you can only see the screen when video is being played. I want to see the whole thing menu, apps all that. Like stevie showed us the presentation remember? He had said that his phone was rigged to show it so that people could see what he was doing on the phone. With something like this you could show and record on your computer, what you are doing on the phone.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Dudes,

I read the previous messages on this thread .But guys have u found the end to this . I mean any possible way to stream the iphone screen on the pc. i am using firmware 1.1.4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,
    İs there any development about this? I would like to see iphone screen on my car audio system using iphone tv out function. For instance which song is playing, who is calling me, etc.

Thanks

this would be interesting

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Humm... The Veency app in Cydia with any VNC program on your computer works well. If you're looking for high quality video of your phone's screen it's probably not for you, but it gets you your screen as a window on your computer.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amazingant View Post
    Humm... The Veency app in Cydia with any VNC program on your computer works well. If you're looking for high quality video of your phone's screen it's probably not for you, but it gets you your screen as a window on your computer.
    I agree it sounds like you want to install Veency from cydia that would give you the option to control your iphone and see what's happening on the screen in real time on your pc. You will need a VNC client on your pc though

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi again,
    Actually my car stereo has not pc functionality. I intend to use video input function of unit.
    Regards

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks

And as of yesterday you can do it with ScreenSplitr. Output the screen of the iPhone to your TV or PC, and even control it from your PC while seeing it's screen. Wow dreams do come become reality sometimes.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.