Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lotus Organizer Sync

Default Lotus Organizer Sync
    Hi, I have looked around for an application that will sync the iPhone with Lotus Organizer, have have not been able to find one. Will someone be willing to create an application that will allow me to do so? If there is one out there and I have not seen it, may I have a link to it? Thank you.

Were are getting a iPhone 3GS and a 3G this week, and my wife also is looking for a way to integrate her work laptop Organizer stuff into her iPhone. I notice this is an old question with no answers, can someone comment?

Hi

I have a workaround using the PDA that my iPhone replaced. Under Windows 7 I use iTunes to sync Outlook to the iPhone, Sync Center to sync Outlook to the PDA and Laplink PDAsync to sync the PDA to Lotus Organizer.

A bit tedious but better than giving up Organizer

Finally!!! After looking for months (since I got my iPod Touch) for a way to sync my Lotus Organizer data with the iPod Touch (4), I found a solution posted on the Lotus site: WinFonie and Synthesis SyncML. Together, they worked beautifully syncing my contacts, with notes intact. That was with the $33 version of Winfonie and the free SyncML. Am about to buy the $15 SyncML app to sync Calendar and To Do. This was such a relief! I have been trying to take to Outlook, but I do rather hate it, and Organizer is so complete. (Wish they'd upgrade!)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KateBurke For This Useful Post:

ve4hay (04-20-2011)

Default where can I buy the full version
    So i read these posts with great excitement, and am ready to get my new iPhone from Verizon, and then i went to download Winfonie and the site says its been discontinued and you can no longer buy a license code! So here are my questions:

1. anyone know where I can still buy a license code? I think the code is reusable in case you get a new computer, so if you have a code could you share?

2. if I cannot buy the full version and can only use the trial version, how long will the trial version last and/or what are the limits on the functionality?

i'm crushed and devastated by this turn of events.

Default lotus organizer Iphone 4
    I also have purchased the Iphone 4 and have been a Lotus organizer users for years.

I downloaded SyncML from plan24.ch and it works great on the iphone. I also downloaded winfonie 2.4.2.88 the most recent version (trial only) from Winfonie mobile 2 for Nokia 6300, E71, N97, Apple iPhone, Sony Ericsson W705 and many more - Winfonie mobile Sync
    who clearly advertise the software is no longer supported. Winfonie works great but syncs every 4th records or so, in the trail version. it lists which records wold be unlocked if I had the full verison. to unlokc yo need to point the program to a *.wm2license file to unlock the trail veriosn features and allow for the full verison to be used.

Now here is the issue, Winfonie is no longer supported and they are not selling any more licenses. I really don't want support, I just want a license and hte use of the program

So does anyone have am *. wm2license file , they are willing to share with me, in leu of bertels-hirsch not being willing to accept my offer to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by ve4hay View Post
    So does anyone have am *. wm2license file , they are willing to share with me, in leu of bertels-hirsch not being willing to accept my offer to purchase.
    Hi,
    Did you have any luck on getting a license file? I am having the same problem. Thanks

No one has come forward with a license file.
    So I gave up and started using Google calendar instead. Much like Organizer and way better than Outlook calendar. Combined with the contact list on the iPhone synced to my contact list on my email reader, this is pretty much what Organizer offered. Plus the calendar is available from the Google cloud anywhere in the world and is synced as soon as the entry is made or modified.