+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {Request} SMS Counter

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I know I talked about this in a post yesterday but I am dedicating a thread to this idea. I am not a heavy SMS Texter but I know many
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default {Request} SMS Counter
    I know I talked about this in a post yesterday but I am dedicating a thread to this idea.

I am not a heavy SMS Texter but I know many are. With the additional cost of the iPhones data plan I did not want to add unlimited texting to my phone either. So here is my idea:

A background application that will count incoming and outgoing SMS messages and can have a date range where it will re-set the counter each month (programed by the user). The date range would be set by the user in reflection to their billing cycle so they have a rough guess as to how many messages they have used of their plan.

I don't think it would be to hard but then again I am not that big on programing, if anyone else thinks this is a good app and wants to bounce some ideas around with me, let me know.

Kurt

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trent J.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think this is a good idea, but instead of wasting the time making an application, you can go here and register for an account.

When you log in, it tells you how many texts you have used this month so far.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DaMan05's Avatar
    Thanks

biteSMS counts but has to be manually reset
    i like the app tho... nice and simple