Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: REQUEST: Native Money Application that will sync with MS money

Default REQUEST: Native Money Application that will sync with MS money
    I am looking for a native application that will sync with Microsoft Money similar to spb Finance for Pocket PC. Ideally it would work with Quicken too, but it seems harder to find stuff that will sync with Microsoft Money for some reason.

Thanks
    I'm also very interested in an app like this and would pay up to €10 for such an app.
    I've used ms money for a very long time now, so I have a huge backlog and I don't want to switch to another finance app.

I found a website called buxfer that works really well and was hoping that they would come out with an apple app store application for it

I also use microsoft money and wish there was a native application that would sync with it!

I am also interested in an App that syncs with MS Money. I had a Windows Mobile Smartphone, and used Innesoft Cash Organizer. And, obviously, I'm intended to pay for it...

Although I was the one who started this thread, I think I found the answer in a different route. Mint.com. It works well for what I want it to do and now I no longer use Microsoft Money at all. It isn't quite as in depth as MS Money, but it does what I need it to do.

What do you think of Mint.com? I'm thinking about trying it. I currently use Microsoft Money and need something to sync with my baby (iphone).

I'm the one who started this thread and I have actually switched to Mint.com. It is great! I just wished they added a couple more things to their iphone app, but it is still great!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to burdell1 For This Useful Post:

Brigette (07-23-2009)