+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Yahoo messager

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
this may be the wrong place to post, if so i will be happy to move it if someone will tell me where to post. my questions is, why is
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Yahoo messager
    this may be the wrong place to post, if so i will be happy to move it if someone will tell me where to post.

my questions is, why is there no yahoo messager app out right now. there are several apps that use all other messagers. even thow the apps are very unstable there are some out, why can't an app be made for yahoo, even an unstable one? ( i am new to hacking iphones andam trying to learn as i go, so any info will be very helpful.)

bump.....
    Last edited by prda; 12-18-2007 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prda View Post
    this may be the wrong place to post, if so i will be happy to move it if someone will tell me where to post.

my questions is, why is there no yahoo messager app out right now. there are several apps that use all other messagers. even thow the apps are very unstable there are some out, why can't an app be made for yahoo, even an unstable one? ( i am new to hacking iphones andam trying to learn as i go, so any info will be very helpful.)

bump.....
    edit

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nate94gt View Post
    edit

You asking him to edit his post or specifying that you edited his?! *confused*

Y! Messenger has always been problematic, even for multimessengers for windows at times. I am sure its more of a hassle than AIM/msn/etc to get up and running.

Since you are new to "hacking", I'd bother to read up on how a basic messenger works before even fathoming trying to create one for the iphone.