+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Request.

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I Have been thinking of a very neat little feature that i would love to have... For people like me who have a lot of contacts, or just want a
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Lightbulb Request.
    I Have been thinking of a very neat little feature that i would love to have...
    For people like me who have a lot of contacts, or just want a little toy... this would be great..
    Basically Cover Flow for your contacts.. i know it would be hard but it would be great.. so basicly when in contacts tilt you phone and if you have a pic set for a person it will show up and you can scroll through..

just a thought.. any feed back??
    If i helped hit Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone RaMod's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Sounds good!
    I was thinking of the same idea when the iPhone came out and I had to call apple people and then write the request on their site.

My first one, was to use landscape when you text and now this. I am glad that I am not the only one that thinks of this things!!

Great idea and lets find someone that's smart so he/she can do it!!

Later,
    RaMod

ps: I was thinking that when in landscape mod you can tap the contact picture and it flips and on the back it has more info like email and all that ( kinda like a v-card). Maybe some people can put this in some other apps ( hint: wetool or smsd) and u can send contacts like that..hmmm....should I stop?
    Last edited by RaMod; 12-18-2007 at 11:32 PM. Reason: more ideas!!
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=