+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Contact SmS Tone

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I would like to see an app that you could attach a custom sms tone to a person in your contacts and may even have their picture come up when
    iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Contact SmS Tone
    I would like to see an app that you could attach a custom sms tone to a person in your contacts and may even have their picture come up when u receive a sms form them.. and mayb even have a custom tone for people with email addresses that are saved in your contacts as well.. like the motorolas have

Also id like to see someone create a video ringtone like the nokia N series has so when someone calls your phone you can have a music video play or wa eva video u want..... I had this on my nokia n95 it was a nice lil app.....
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acaijr73 View Post
    I would like to see an app that you could attach a custom sms tone to a person in your contacts and may even have their picture come up when u receive a sms form them.. and mayb even have a custom tone for people with email addresses that are saved in your contacts as well.. like the motorolas have

Also id like to see someone create a video ringtone like the nokia N series has so when someone calls your phone you can have a music video play or wa eva video u want..... I had this on my nokia n95 it was a nice lil app.....
    go to http://www.modmyi.com/forums/news/21...ideostone.html