Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Videoapp

the app uses alot of ram, if it does freeze and not crash back to sb just wait, it will eventually reboot the os.

Yes, I can guess that it uses a lot of RAM and that's why it only record 5s for now. Still several hours more to come till I can recharge and turn it on again.

Quote Originally Posted by quocanh001 View Post
    I am making another app (cam autoshoot), have got the toolchain installed but for some reasons I dont have the PhotoLibrary folder inside C:cygwinusrlocalarm-apple-darwininclude?!!! (the app refers to CameraController.h)

drunknbass, could you please send me the folder and the lib folder as well? Or anyone else, please? My code is done but now I can't compile it.
    drunknbass, could you please?! I have asked in a separate thread but without answer, it seems that most of the viewers are not developers. I have also sent an email to Drakenza who is the author of toolchain but didnt get a reply

Thanks in advance drunknbass!

Dave

you can dl the svn with the headers from berlios its part of the bin utils or something

4. The Following User Says Thank You to drunknbass For This Useful Post:

quocanh001 (12-13-2007)

I went to http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/...trunk/include/ and still cant find PhotoLibrary/CameraController.h

here is a copy with some custom header mods i made.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/76246856...brary.zip.html

drunknbass, thanks so much but file has been deleted by rapidshare

I got the source code of the header here: http://ericasadun.com/iPhoneDocs112/...ontroller.html
    Last edited by quocanh001; 12-13-2007 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hi. thank fou your app
    i've install .. change 0755 ..
    launch .. i see under left a number 1..2..3..4.5..6..7.. at 49 it stop and.. nothing...
    where i can founf a 5 sec videos? in ipod video i cant find.... please help and sorry for my english

This is a great proof of concept that the Iphone can do recording.
    Good Job drunknbass. Great application.
    Well, it records really up to 5 secs. (or should be 4.9secs). Perhaps, the next
    version you can increase the time frame to be more than 5 secs and
    additionally, it will come with the Start & Stop buttons as well.
    Further, it may also do the File Saving to specific locations (maybe under the
    photo icons) and the Iphone users can re-play this recorded images.

Great...... nothing further to say..... You are fantastic.
    Thx.
    Buang

Thanks

Give the man some time....he's working his as@ off and im sure he still has a personal life to deal with first...the man is a genius and knows what we all want.

Thanks to everyone working on this! I didn't know it was possible to get decent video recording done using just a regular digital camera. Amazing. So now we have a video camera under development, MMS under development, now once my volume is significantly louder during calls....I won't even be able to come up with a complaint if I tried!

Seems like this project is forgotten.
    Any updates about the app?

Quote Originally Posted by quocanh001 View Post
    Seems like this project is forgotten.
    Any updates about the app?
    Give it time...

Just head from drunknbass's blog that the final version will come out in mid Jan 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    did i mention that i love you ???????
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

where is the video saved

Quote Originally Posted by acasado View Post
    where is the video saved
    Let me guess, you refused to read anything before posting and decided to come off as the worst ignorant there is?

Just read the thread you're posting in.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IvanB View Post
    Let me guess, you refused to read anything before posting and decided to come off as the worst ignorant there is?

Just read the thread you're posting in.
    It's really not necessary to be a jerk. The guy is asking a legitimate question. The answer to your question is the program doesn't yet save the videos. It simply takes a sample 5 second shot, and plays it back to you. No saving... YET! Jan 15th, or sooner! Yes!

-brandoN^-
    Last edited by brandoncarr; 01-01-2008 at 04:57 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123